Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Just saying.....

I'm reviving this blog because I think I'd like to share a few thoughts.
The posts that precede this one are all from a Grad Cert ICT I did in 2009.I've thought of deleting them so I could start new but I thought what the hell, where would I archive them, they are sort of useful so I'll leave them.
From the dates you will see that they are all over 3 years old.  Hopefully I've moved on...
How? Where to? Well stay tuned - but basically: I realised we are in a different century than the last one - new rules, new music, new economy, new life. I've changed (again) from being a teacher to being a far more creative thinker and doer and I'm getting to the last few decades where I can think and communicate coherently - so I better speak up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment